18 January 2008

He Was a Quiet Man (2007)


I suppose this will be the shortest post until now...
I really don't know why and how these kind of films appear in the cinemas. I hope it's not some kind of new trend of entertaining. The film's jokes are unbelievable primitive, the characters are over-overstressed, the story is a wannabe special with its forced and fake courage. The thing is full of CGI of course, without any reason (of course), just to distract your attention from the weak concept..

Brrr. It's a shame that on the imdb this shit has 7.8 points!!! I've seen big mistakes there but this one is definitely the craziest overrating ever. 
By the way is there a new trend that people give too high points? Just because nowadays every second week there's a film which enters the top 250... Anyway, I gave my nice balancing contribution and pushed one star for Frank A. Cappello's (American Yakuza muhahaha) new "film".

Do not forget: He Was a Quiet Man: Forget it!
1/10